RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Girard Tankless
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 11:16 PM   #1
BobFla

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation SR24
State: Florida
THOR #13811
Girard Tankless

Hello all, hope everyone is staying safe and well out there. Had my rig out for the first time in a few months. My Girard tankless was misbehaving. Has anyone tried to contact them directly? My issue is no matter what the temp was set at, (DW likes it about100 degrees) the temp continued to rise up to 118 degrees at one point. This seems like a huge safety risk. Not only skin burning but potentially the entire rig burning. Everyone knows you can’t add cold water at the tap either as the flow decreases and then the flame shuts down resulting in the refreshing cold blast. I don’t want to start another “how to use tankless” thread here. But if anyone has experienced the above issue please let me know possible solutions. Again, has anyone had luck contacting Girard directly? Thanks everyone! Bob.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.