Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 03:17 PM   #36
Skyking1967

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4637
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavie View Post
Shower curtain inside the shower pan. If your shower is in a tub the trailer must lean towards the out side wall. Not level. Water will run down the wall, hit the tub lip then run off the tub and on the floor. Been there, Done that.
Thanks for the info.
I remember that cw replaced the shower curtain about a year after we bought the camper. It has a bowed track system at the top and a flat track along the shower basin. The original shower curtain had straight tracks at both top and bottom.
They stated it was replaced due to a recall. Does anyone have any further information or has anyone else heard of this recall?
I have adjusted my coach to have the shower wall on the downhill side but to quote someone here who once said "that doesn't seem like a good way to run a kitchen" or something like that.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum