Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 07:00 PM   #8
cavie

Brand: Keystone
Model: Sprinter
State: Florida
THOR #15553
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxhc@gmail.com View Post
One missing wire causing the DC problem.
Yes, there is power at the receptacle , if I disconnect the batteries, I still have lights one when plugged in, but if I turn the 50 amp breaker off, the lights go out.
The appliance problem still persist.
I am not even able to start the generator...
That is because you have no 12 volts. You turn off the 50 amp main breaker which turnoff you converter which was providing 12 volts and charging your battery. The battery disconnect must be in IN USE position. Since you changed the batteries, check the 2 30 amp "Reverse Polarity " fuses on the Converter. Also check the inline resetable 30/50 amp fuse that is within 6" of the battery..

the 50 amp main breaker must be ON. reset it by turning it hard off then hard on.

the only thing stopping the AC voltage is the 50 amp main breaker.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum