Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 04:26 PM   #1
wrapped

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: challenger 37FH
State: Delaware
THOR #13399
Aqua View Shower Miser

Well I'm finally going to install the shower miser, drag racing is starting up again our sons 1st race is 4th of July and some other boon docking with grandkids, soooo, need more showers. I've been looking at adding this for a while. Starting I think will be in wet bay, 1st run going to push pex pipe from wet bay along supply line from fresh tank alongside grey tank across chassis to freshwater tank 90 elbow to 90 elbow into freshwater tank already has a plugged fitting in top of tank. Then 2nd run push pex pipe from wet bay up through floor I to compartment under 1/2 bath sink counter top where heater is located,90 elbow following hot/cold water pipes through wall under bed to bedroom wall that backs to shower wall with controls on it. Then 90 elbow up wall to shower miser fitting . Then join the 2 runs of pipe with 90 elbow. Shower Miser T valve just goes between faucet and hose to shower head then return goes through hole drilled through wall to new pex return line.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.