Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 03:01 AM   #10
JeanMarc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 27.7
State: Quebec
THOR #14745
We got a few trips in, went in July last year to Myrtle Beach for two weeks, than in the fall we went for a joy ride. Leaving Quebec in Canada to New Orleans then Texas to see Fort Alamo and Finally Las Vegas then back home.
What happened we had two of the upper cabinet doors falling off while driving. Found that the suspension suck big time. So I had Sumospring installed did some differences. But now I am thinking on replacing the shocks with Koni or Bilstein shocks. I am leaning towards the Koni. As for the doors I will ask a friend to replace all of those cardboard cheap doors with woods one.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum