Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 10:51 AM   #1
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
sofa - best for sitting and sleeping

which do you like the most, if used both for sleeping and sitting?

I've been on the fence a long time between trying to build a custom futon, a banquette, or something....re-upholster the junk that Thor provided, or replace. I'd all but decided a long time ago it might be easier to just re-upholster this one...but after a very long time I've not had it done. No convenient upholstery shops near me and hard to get the time.

So now I've decided to just order a replacement.

My problem though is that we usually will have one of the kids sleeping on the sofa.... so those recliner types prob. wouldn't work well...I've never seen one at least that would make a good sleeper.

ours is an air mattress pull out. We've used the air mattress only juts once in all these years...and that was mostly just to say that we had done it. Seems like a jack knife or trifold sleeper would be better in that regard.
but what I'd really like is a recliner sofa that also lays flat. seems like that would be the best of both worlds....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum