Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 05:35 PM   #7
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by WearyTraveler View Post
Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions! I put all the seats down and lowered the bed. It creaked and creaked, then stopped. Wouldn’t go up or down. I remembered about the reset 6 pushes and a 7th hold). Once I did that I was able to raise it. I raised and lowered a couple of times and it finally became straight! Woo who! Our trip was almost ruined!

During this cluster, I called FMCA to see about roadside assistance. Their response was that my policy doesn’t cover mobile mechanic! They’d tow me, but no mobile mechanic. That sucks! I’m going to have to call later and verify when I get home later.

Again - thanks all for the help and comments!
One thing to keep in mind is the overhead bunk is not part of the chassis and wouldn't be covered by roadside assistance. Pretty sure you'll find that to be the case in all roadside assistance plans. Mobile techs and mechanics are generally covered under warranties or extended service agreements. Some warranties and ESA will allow a mobile tech and others won't.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum