Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 07:58 PM   #38
BattleBorn1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Nevada
THOR #11264
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
How much?

Some folks enjoy doing things that other view as work. i.e. I may be able to get oil changes in my cars & RV cheaper at some places, but I do myself. I know exactly what oil and and that it is done right and on my convenience. But you know what, I don't always have to do myself. But I can't wait to learn how much you can get something like that done, because it sounds like they do a top notch quality job.
DK, they ask $300 each time. It takes about 3-4 hours and it’s pretty much non stop until they’re done. They won’t let us bring them anything to eat or drink. When they’re done, he takes me around showing every inch. When I look under the coach I’m always amazed at how spotless it looks.
It started out I needed help due to me still working and traveling a lot. A guy we had hired to replanted/tile our pool had a MH too. I asked how the Vegas sun treats his and he turned me on to them. Wash, wax and then a cover when not in use. First summer in LV we lost the passenger window curtain and two decals started darkening on one end.
Figured that was my last warning and I better get a plan.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.