Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 02:29 PM   #31
David & Diane

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #5803
Best RV Insurance

I have converted from Progressive to Good Sam. Overall, there were several reasons.

Progressive lets me login to progressive,com to download policy documents, but only supplies them in html format despite the pdf logo beside the download link. Customer Service promised to fix the issue, but never has. Not impressed with Progressive Customer Service.

The other reason is the replacement cost endorsement on the Good Sam policy. My original cost was $120K with a current actual cash value of about $90K. Prudential will only reimburse the actual cash value. Good Sam will reimburse $157K in the event of a total loss. This amount is written into the policy declarations. This is a significant increase over actual cash value.

Policy costs for the current year were within $50 of each other and an insignificant difference. The other policy coverages were virtually the same.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum