Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 10:18 PM   #7
cavie

Brand: Keystone
Model: Sprinter
State: Florida
THOR #15553
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankBarba View Post
50 AMP Motor Home. 35 Windsport.

This started happening after the dealer winterized. I turned off all the breakers including the main. I turned off Breakers for the Washer/Dryer, Water Heater, Microwave, TV, left the refrigerator on. Breakers tripped.

PS...At my house I have 400 amp service. I had an electrician run an isolated 30amp to keep the MH on during the summer. Worked Last year can't figure out this problem...

And check to be sure your electric water element isn't switched on or any thing else you might have pulling watts Where is this located?

30amp on post in my driveway. I wouldn't know if it is GFI if it is the code its that way. I have GFI receptacles all thru the MH.

WHAT' keeps tripping? Your Shore Power breaker, in your home's main panel, or your RV's own Main breaker, inside the RV? Breaker in my home's panel is tripping
forget about that for now.

so you have a 50 amp MH but you only installed a 30 amp service??

So, this is a 30 amp single pole breaker you had installed? Is this the one you had installed for the MH? Is it a GFI breaker with a yellow test button on it?

So you are using a 30/50 dog bone adaptor?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.