Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 12:19 PM   #11
cavie

Brand: Keystone
Model: Sprinter
State: Florida
THOR #15553
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankBarba View Post
I have a Windsport 25 2020 Thor Motor Home. This is by far the biggest pain in the butt that I have ever had. We just ran 30amp Line here in my driveway. Worked fine until I took to Camping World for winterization (since no-one knew where any of the empty lines are at - even includes the factory). Well I plug in and with in 3 minutes my breaker trips and I have 400 amp coming into my box so I know I'm good. Are there any 2020 wind sport owners here that can help me with questions since the Dealer, and Factory can not answer.
If you turned on the WH with electric with no water in it you cooked the element and that can be your problem. That is why I said to turn OFF the breakers.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum