Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 01:32 PM   #3
tullywork

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34J
State: New Jersey
THOR #18880
LOL - nope, think I follow, thanks. I have a picture of all the wiring under the bed (attached) and I found the converter (at least what I think is the converter - grey box under all the wires), how would I know if it was the issue/not working correctly? Is it possible/likely that the disconnected wire in the battery compartment is the converter power wire? Also attached a pic i took yesterday of the wires behind the batteries, it looks like one of the thick red wires is coming out of a larger bundle and going to that 50A breaker, which then is the 'disconnected' wire that's hanging on the side of the battery in the first picture

I'll try to get some more pictures later today when i go to the RV.

Also, would a GFCI outlet be at play here, doesn't sound like it since that would be the 120v vs. the 12v.

I'll dig into more about batteries on youtube too, Thanks for your help!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200614_171834.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	24264   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200614_165936.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	24265  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.