Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 04:24 PM   #15
jihealy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: North Carolina
THOR #11074
I followed Ted's suggestion and unplugged from shore power and still having same issue. I pulled the Emergency Start switch from the dash and disconnected the yellow and yellow/blacker tracer wires and found both hot. The switch ohm'd out good. I did notice that if I make and break contact of the house battery lead several times the voltage in the trigger wire would drop of to zero. acting as if a relay might be sticking. The trigger wire at the solenoid is yellow/black tracer and there is continuity between it and the like wire at the switch, But, I'm thinking there must be a connection point that leads to the converter. Is there another relay at the converter? How does the BIRD play into this? Any ideas would be appreciated before I go through the hassle of contacting Thor.
Thanks,

Jerry

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.