Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 06:34 PM   #3
SJ-Chris

Brand: Still Looking
State: California
THOR #19191
31p slide motor location...

Thanks for the reply and the manual. I see a photo on page 72 of a slide motor. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be what I have. It would be SO NICE if it was that visible and accessible! I see nothing that looks like a motor as I crawl under the RV.

On the carpet floor underneath the couch I see 2 or 3 black round items measuring about an inch and a half in diameter. They don't have any sort of head that can be screwed open. Are these caps of some sort??? They seem very firmly connected to the flooring. Anyone have any thoughts about these? They are two or three (I'll have to go and look again). They are in a straight line. If it was 4 of them and they formed a box or rectangle I might think that they are some kind of access panel, but that is not the case. I do not see ANY breaks in the carpeting under the couch or dinette.

Thoughts??

Thanks!
Chris

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum