Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 06:52 PM   #12
Campingnut

Brand: DRV
Model: 2018 MS 38RSSA
State: Alberta
THOR #16726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthole View Post
Yes, can't really see in the pictures. I forgot to look at mine this weekend while prepping to take to storage.

Cyclone was a good run, just became too cramped. We certainly had good luck with it, even with some of the problems. Biggest being the ramp failed. But that was something I could fix myself, which I did after Lippert sent me a door 6-7 years out of warranty.

Truck

Ordered in February, no status updates yet as of this past friday, no build date.
Dealer is supposed to have their rep look into it as well as change the order priority.
And I have an appointment scheduled with Utility Bodywerks for mid September. Initially I thought when I made the appointment in February that it was a long ways off. Now I'm wondering if I will have the truck in time, or for that matter what model year it will be.
Cyclone I only lasted 2 years in our Cyclone so you did better than me
Truck I ordered in Feb also just got a serial # last week supposed to in production July 7 Limited f350drw.
Campingnut is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum