Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Air Bags
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 07:15 PM   #8
Jevad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 30D
State: New Jersey
THOR #13701
How much lift? & can u control each wheel for leveling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifish View Post
I put air lift 5000's front & rear with a dual path wireless one setup for $1029 with me doing the install. Sounds like they want a couple grand labor for less than 2 days work?
BTW, you will love the air bags. Change firmness as you drive. Changed our F-53 from a school bus to a conversion van.

Curious... I'm currently using a hand made ramp to lift my 30' Class C about 5 inches as I drive in and out of my driveway (road is higher, and I bottom out on the Hump - drags generator exhaust if I dont).

1. Are you able to control all four corners independently? are you able to use air to "level" your rig (instead of legos)? could you see this being done?
2. What is the highest height you can get for front and Rears? (how many inches can you lift for the front lift - assume coil lifter, and rear?)

THANKS!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum