Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 02:05 PM   #5
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
One of the first things I did was to install one of these
In my case, the electrical stuff is all under the bed, so that was the logical place to put it.

My only suggestion to others considering it, go ahead and pay the small upcharge to get the remote display. I could of course order one and add it, but so far haven't..... but almost every trip there's at least one time that I would like to glance over and check the current status for some reason or another.

I initially set my up with the delay to protect the AC, since I'm unsure if my as has such a delay itself or not.... but recently I disabled the delay. It was annoying plugging in then waiting so long for it to power on. And delay after every fault too. I'm usually mindful enough to not restart my ac right away anyway.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum