Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 03:51 PM   #23
FrankBarba

Brand: Still Looking
State: South America
THOR #19174
Here is what I have found...Found the Hot Water Bypass. The Servicing Dealer left the Water Heater Breaker on. As far as I'm concerned they failed to inform me of this. The Heating Element most likely fried, so I have not Shore power due to tripping breakers in my Garage. The Heating Element will need to be replaced and Thor is covering it under warranty.

I called Camping World on June 12th I was told that my service advisor would be calling me back..No Call. So I esculated the problem to Marcus Lemon Corporate Office. The lady that answered was very nice and apologetic and would get to the bottom of this. Well we have yet to hear back from either Corporate Office or Local Camping World Dealer.

Try getting an appointment at an RV Dealer they are no appointments until Mid August. Being in PA our season is short and I will miss camping this year. I did find a Mobil Tech that would come look at the MH at the end of the month. I will be picking his brain, paying for an education. Thank you to everyone that has helped.

On another noted "why would a manufacture put a water tank in an area that is completely covered with electronics and electrical wires in the same area"?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.