Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 03:19 AM   #11
tullywork

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34J
State: New Jersey
THOR #18880
@Islandsmith my 34J is a 2015, my inverter is also in the second (including the small/long cargo bin) rear most cargo bin on the slide side.

Thanks again everyone, especially @javelin for the generic schematic. Turns out the loose wire was the issue, I attached it to a positive terminal and we're back in business!

The House has basic power (lights/nav) when entering and everything is working as expected. Here's what I think happened: the original house batteries were failing (low voltage) which caused the original issues with the converter not providing sufficient power to the lights/house as expected, then when I had the mechanic swap the bad batteries for good ones, they overlooked connecting the connection for the the converter as shown in the schematic, which made it seem like the same issue persisted, but really it was a different issue with the same symptoms.

Connecting that 'lose' cable to the positive terminal seems to fix the issues i was experiencing.

Thanks again to everyone that responded! I'm really looking forward to being part of this community!
-T

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum