Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 12:50 PM   #60
Mulva

Brand: Still Looking
State: Arkansas
THOR #7075
Electrical issues -GFCI Tripping

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1noel View Post
Literally every Aria 3901 owner I have been able to contact seems to have the same GFI issue. Are there any owners out there who's GFI doesn't trip frequently? Are all floor plans having the same issue? Has anyone been able to fix it? Please answer and include your year and model.
Thanks,
Mike
I bought one of the first ones produced. I took delivery on Feb 8, 2017. I have the 3901. I have consistently fought this issue since then. In the shop multiple times, but techs “could not duplicate”. They couldn’t fix a sandwich either. I only have 12,000 miles on mine now, but it seems to have lessened its frequency on tripping. Tried to isolate by varying my routine of stopping gen set first, then shore power, disconnecting everything and then plugging in. It doesn’t seem to have any sequence restrictions. I have installed a Dometic 95 on a slide in my first bay door in back of entry door. I had to by-pass GFCI for that location due to constant power outage. The fridge would lose power and fridge contents wouldn’t stay cold/frozen.
We would even be in bed at night, and I would hear it pop in the mid bath. Soooo frustrating.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum