Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 01:04 PM   #18
TurnerFam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4735
In some respects, it's a long advertising platform for RV vendors. On the other hand, it provides some information, problem mostly for 'new' to the RVing world, as most of us already know most of it ourselves.

I think it would appeal less to those who haven't thought of RVing, since it's not really showing anyone 'buying' or 'shopping' for an RV, like the other shows do, and it's heavy of the 'technical' aspects of RVing, rather than the 'glamour'...
I also think that most of us who have be 'RVing' for a time are already familiar with most all of what the content is - other than seeing some of the vendors themselves, who advertise products that we don't normally see on other channels.

It's o.k., for a Saturday morning show, but I found myself already turning the channel less than 5 minutes in... : / I watch the 'shopping for an RV' shows much more readily.
TurnerFam is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.