Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 01:30 AM   #99
paradiddle1

Brand: Jayco
Model: 3100ss Granite Ridge
State: Florida
THOR #19244
Glad I found this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyvr View Post
Attachment 10664

Working well so far.

mac ‘tires, tires, and more tires’ gyvr

I Just got an older Jayco 3100 Granite Ridge and I tow a 7x16 Trailer with motorcycle and tools. I had previously had a Winnie Minnie 24 ft with same trailer and had bought new GY Wrangler HT's that I had very good luck with.

When I got the jayco it had 6 year old tires so I swapped the 2 yr old 5k mile GY Wrangler HT and put the jayco tires on the Winnie and sold it. That guy drove the Winnie from Fla.to Cali with NO problems

I drive 100 miles and blow up an inner rear. I know I am overweight with added tongue weight over 500#

I was about to get Michelin XPS Ribs as I saw a guy who had same problems I did and he was very happy after he went thru 2 blowups (2nd time with 6 new tires) and 2 black tanks. But those Tires are $275 ea

I saw a YouTube video of a guy who was talking about the 121 load rate with the C designation. Then I finally saw this post and ordered 4 Nexens CT8 HL for the DRW at $135 ea free ship.

I hope yours are still working well.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.