Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 02:54 AM   #4
Boondock Saint

Brand: Jayco
Model: GREYHAWK 29MV
State: Washington
THOR #17431
We're a l m o s t on the same page after all. I want what you want. Wifi internet. I just want it a lot more and maybe able to get it further away.

If I can't get it then I have to use the cell date Lte I purchase and that will be a plan B. I will have two sims from different carries and even the plan B has a plan B.

The reason I'm adding that expensive router is that is will bond the wifi and cell and provide whatever is available as needed.

In order just can't use lame excuses for not being able to WFH and do conferences etc. I want things to be seamless and reliable. So if the wifi and 2 $40mth plans gets me the reliability and bandwidth I need then so be it.

What part of Texas are you out of? I romped all over Texas and went to college in Texas, so if I get tired I sound a bit tahrd and it comes through in my accent.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum