Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 03:55 AM   #30
Bill in Redlands

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.2
State: California
THOR #18202
Quote:
Originally Posted by crater View Post
I also replaced the converter with a Progressive Dynamics one that tops of lithium properly.

Also, I grew up in Crestline and lived in Banning for a bit and worked in Redlands (as ESRI). Moved to LA for work and then eventually to Idaho now. The only thing I miss is Baker's Drive thru.
You got me cruising the web looking at converters that top the lithium batteries correctly. The Progressive Dynamics would work but does not fit in the space where my current converter is. I am looking for alternatives, either
a smaller converter or alternative space near the power distribution/fuse/breaker cabinet. On the Axis 24.2, that is a confined space below the fridge.

I ended up in Redlands chasing a job and raised my kids here. We like the ability to go to beach, desert or mountains on a whim. Maybe I'll drive through Bakers tomorrow - haven't had a shake in months.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.