Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 11:57 PM   #10
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr1a2guy View Post
Has any one heard that the e-brake switch could be my issue? It appears to to be working as the light lights when engaged and off when released. It is not an easy thing to get access to. Not like I have a drivers side door to open for access. I did look and took some pictures, there is a wire spliced in to one lead, but I can not trace it out as it goes into the wire harness.
I have not heard of the brake switch causing the Jacks Down Alarm. The way I believe it works is that when the parking brake is released, the ontroller is looking to make sure the pressure sensor is indicating the proper pressure (2150 PSI) for the jack to be retracted.

If the brake switch was not working properly, I would expect that the alarm would not go off when then brake is released and the pressure was below 2150 PSI.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.