Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Wineguard 2.0
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 10:48 AM   #14
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
Actually, I got what I paid for. Winegard Connect 2 4G LTE with power switch, separate HDTV antenna, and separate Winegard Direct TV Satellite.

If your system is a Thor special system good luck with getting it replaced after the warranty expires. Only place that will be coming from is a Thor dealer.

Here is a pic of my roof, taken with my drone, that shows all of the individual components. The small black spot in front is my Sirius antenna.

Attachment 24372

Hey Dave.....

There is also the Air 360+ that you can get directly from Winegard that is an HD TV antenna, 4G HotSpot and WiFi Gateway.

https://winegard.com/industry/recrea...360-plus-black

There is an optional module that adds the 4G and WiFi capabilty and it can be installed under the dome (or inside the coach). I'll bet I could easily take the existing coax and power cable and buy a 360+ with the 4G/WiFi without having to go back to Thor.

Although the Thor unit does seem to be a cleaner design. I'm betting Winegard has a 5-year exclusivity agreement with Thor and then the they will offer the same model to the general public. They probably got around it by adding the module to make the 360+.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.