Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 02:25 PM   #24
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
OK,.
I'll take the link and my signature down so it doesn't cause confusion.
Your answer about how it works seems to be definitive of a regular problem we have, people don't really read for comprehension.
I've been referencing my signature for months and yet this is the first I've read of it not working. Since no one (well one person, but they weren't the sharpest fish in the tree so we all, now known to be wrongfully, dismissed them) said they can't see the pics or instructions I may just be wasting my time answering questions by posting proof pictures instead of Google Foo answers.

I can't/won't retype the same stuff to answer the same questions five or six times a week.

If we can't make it all work standardly, I can't answer questions.
No one else posted pics in this thread, so I felt obligated to help.
My obligation ends when the mechanism isn't maintained and standardized.

Sorry to the radio lady. You were right. It appears there really was no signature for you.
Don't take it down, just be aware that some folks may not see it and that is the reason why they may say something like what link, I don't see a link or something similar. You can also use a statement such as "when viewed in full web version" whenever you reference the link. You provide valuable input and that should continue.

All, sorry for taking this off topic.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.