Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 11:37 PM   #15
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
I've rebuilt/enlarged my some of my storage bins with metal instead of rotoplast and added one in the rear between the frame, under the body(where a spare tire rides in a truck) that's about 27x36x12, but I'm still going to hate giving up the room for the pump. I'm thinking I'll place it under the driver in the bongo bin with the fuse panels in it.
Actually I'm being a baby about the storage. We travel light and the 24.1 had more storage than we could use even before I added extra.

There is also room behind the front wheels. I think my wheel well liners(there's a picture in my signature thread) if they ever get permanently mounted, will be adequate protection and easy access for the pump.

I could also put it under the drivers side bed.

So,
I read somewhere that the hwh checks level every half hour and relevels if needed.
Doesn't it drive you nuts when you're sleeping?
Or
Does the hydraulics hold level without a leak down?
Or
Does it cycle the pump everytime it checks no matter level or not?

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum