Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 04:29 AM   #352
MLP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #17478
What is worse, a missed promised delivery, or a delivered notice without a delivery? Just got another one of those two days ago! Not stolen just two packages scanned and only one put on the porch. Second one never showed up and have the delivery recorded.

On a different note, I decided to chase down all the racket made while going down the road in my diesel pusher. Should be quiet, but man my old Class C was a lot quieter by long long long shot. Did I say the Class C was quieter? Well one by one found and fixed. Now it is quiet and was worth the effort. Great to go down the road without the rattles and bangs even over uneven roads and pot holes. Now we are ready for our next trip, but now I have got to do something about the lousy speakers from the dash radio.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.