Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 09:22 PM   #2
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Welcome to the forum ericpan. I see no responses to you so far, so even though I don’t know your coach specifics at all, I wanted to say that this is one of the best and most complete “information provided” (newbie or not) questions I have seen on this forum. You should receive the Bob Denman award for that at the very least.......I’ll leave that up to Bob to figure something up, if he reads this.

Now to your problem; based on all you have provided I would say that someone at the factory skipped your drain valves completely and actually installed pex 90 degree elbows instead of valves at first glance.....unless someone with your coach or previous years coach can identify the secret hand shake disclosure of their real hidden location. I assume that when you run your water pump you get water just draining out of the low point drains?

You should go back again to Thor and selling Dealer to advise them (now you have the drawings) that you think the valves were not installed. The Selling Dealer should have done a walk through of all systems with you when you came to pick up the coach so you could see that systems work and where critical items are located. Of course many Dealers are just Stealers in sheeps clothing.

Ironically even though Thor provides spec drawings most coaches come out of production not necessarily matching those drawings exactly......so it might be possible the valves are some where else......but logic would say they should be above (or very close to) the actual low point drain tubes exiting through the floor.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum