Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 10:00 PM   #15
Jann

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #19030
Quote:
Originally Posted by javelin View Post
Congrats Jann for not giving up. Learning new things can be frustrating, until you finally succeed. I would suggest buying a few appropriate 20 amp fuses, just in case the reason for the original fuse blowing still exists. (Worst case might be a shorted cigar lighter socket or power wire; best case is that the first new fuse works just fine).

One last recommendation is, after you prove your dash power sockets work again, that you close up the PDB box cover tightly and securely with the locking tab so that no water or debris gets into that fuse box. Good job.
It worked I replaced the MAXI 20Amp fuse in position #22 in the OEM fuse box under the hood. I also showed another one that didn't test positive but when I pulled it and checked it looked good. Is there sometimes that a fuse won't test positive with the test probe??

Thanks to this forum, I have fixed the radio that didn't work by locating the RESET button on the radio, I fixed the USB ports, and last but not least today the 12V DC connectors are working!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.