Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 10:05 AM   #28
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamonium View Post
Thank you, Judge!

We have a friend who is much more RV savvy we should be with over the 4th weekend and I will attempt to put him through the paces you and others have described here – thank you SO MUCH! Not sure why nobody from CW would have suggested or actually DONE any of this. If all else fails, we have provided our final no nonsense “fix it or else” list and are headed back for a final visit to CW on July 6 and I will ask them to do these things. Problem is, I believe I remember in the beginning of time, the water heater kicking on when using the water pump using the fresh water tank, but, even though we insisted they test this with “shore water”, I seriously doubt they ever have. More to follow on this – my fingers are so crossed!!

Regarding the WeatherTech cover, could you provide the model # – if anyone else knows and has used it successfully on their Ford F-550 chassis – please post. EDITED - We were actually looking for something similar to the ADCO one we had for our Mercedes chassis, diesel Thor Chateau, but ADCO said they don't make one for the F-550 chassis. :-(

We truly appreciate everyone’s comments and assistance here!!
One other thought on your kitchen sink hot water issue. The sink uses flexible water lines to connect it to the main PEX water lines. I believe there is a 90 degree elbow with a fitting those flexible lines connect to. If there is a decent size piece of debris stuck in the elbow, that could cause a flow issue that would impact the hot water.

If you have good hot water at the bathroom sink, shower and outdoor kitchen, it definitely points to a flow issue in the plumbing at the link and the faucet itself.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum