Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 01:52 PM   #8
taylorbob1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: '17-Vegas 24.1
State: California
THOR #13362
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwadley View Post
I just replaced my two 12 volt rv marine coach house batteries. One was bad and the other was on the verge of dying. They came on my 2018 Thor Siesta 24SS. The production date on each battery was July 2017. I figured I got my money's worth. Pep Boys had a sale on the rv marine batteries with 20% off each battery. I took several pictures on how they were wired before taking them out to be sure I wired them back up correctly. Not much room in the box that holds them.

Paul
I’m in your camp on house batteries
Based on my needs, it’s easiest to replace with two 12v flooded RV marine, use for 3 years and replace again.

I chose Costco Interstate as my replacements, they fit in battery box under the steps, and with my Solar set-up I rarely need to run generator or chassis engine specifically to charge house batteries when boondocking

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum