Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 04:45 PM   #9
ournextstop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo
State: Florida
THOR #2248
I have not seen the MIA folks mentioned here so I will throw it out for those of you that NEED a i-net for real issues, unlike me who needs it for only personal gain! MIA - Mobile Internet Aficionados is run by Chris & Cherie and focuses on i-net availability for RVers whether for fun or for work. I have found their website and newsletter useful!
Here is a link to their home page RV Mobile Internet Resource Center
BTW - is should go without saying I have no interest in their business except as a satisfied customer.
They did mention in their recent newsletter that Verizon appears to be making it easier for folks who want to "sell" their unlimited data plan to do an Assumption of Liability that has been in the past pretty difficult to do except for businesses! So if you need an unlimited data plan and know somebody that doesn't need or use theirs (not me) then this might be an option!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.