Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 12:26 PM   #3
TurnerFam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4735
update:

from 10am yesterday, til very early this morning, there was no further leaking/dripping

this morning, though, or at least sometime during the overnight when the temps dropped from yesterday's 90s to 70 or so overnight, the leaking STARTED again...

I'm waiting this morning til about 10am, when the temps will be back up, to see if the dripping stops before we leave.... if that's the case, I also wonder if I could put a small electric water heater below the radiator overnight in order to keep the temps above 75/80 degrees and see if that keeps the dripping from restarting....just an idea to test if the 'outside temperature' is what is driving this leak 'stoppage' during the heat of the day.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum