Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Tank sensors
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 03:38 PM   #21
Skywrench

Brand: DRV
Model: Full House JX450
State: Arkansas
THOR #17747
Tank sensors

Our previous rig was a 2016 Heartland model. We lived in it full time and since I always love a project, I was always doing mods. It treated us fairly well except for the blasted tank sensors. It had a black tank flush system and I added a flush system to the gray tank too. I tried everything to get the black sensors to read correctly, Geo Method, Digest It, etc. I had occasional success with filling & flushing five or six times but the sensors would soon read wrong again. I finally added the Horst Miracle Probes and they worked well for about a week but then they started reading wrong too. I still continued trying everything and anything I could think of but the sensors were never consistent.
We finally traded up this year to a 2020 Full House that has the See Level system and love it. The sensors are mounted on the outside of the tanks and have performed flawlessly for the six months we’ve owned the new trailer.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum