Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Tank sensors
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 03:42 PM   #22
Travelin' Texans

Brand: Redwood
Model: 36FB
State: Arizona
THOR #3610
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
LPG isn't calibrated yet but I love our new tank sensors. Garnet See Level with Bluetooth. Can't get image to attach.

Only dumped once our last trip when I probably would have dumped twice or three times assuming we were close to full.

How many people use additives with every tank versus just while in storage?
Just curious!
Have you compared the amount filling to the amount drained & compared to the the levels the sensors show? Such as, you put 20 gallons in your 40 gallon tank it reads 1/2, 10 gallon reads 1/4, then drained it reads 0.
Or because the sensor actually changes, unlike the originals, when filling/draining they are better not necessarily more accurate.
The reason for asking is that those that went to trouble & expense seem to say they work better than the originals, does that mean that they actually work, are very accurate or that it's just fun to be checked from your phone
I drained before relocating every time, not on quick overnighters, so draining a little or a lot was normal, never paid any attention to the sensors.
Replacement undetermined
Travelin' Texans is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum