Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 12:30 AM   #1
Dudupatty

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Massachusetts
THOR #19390
Power switch next to the door

Hello All, I’m a New Motorhome owner and trying to get use to our 2019 Hurricane 34J.
Due to the pandemic, we didn’t have our walk around and had to learn on our own to things work.
I’m curios to know a little bit more about the power system and how you folks use it.
My first question is about the kill switch on the stair wells. When plugged in to the house, the red light comes on. Should I still press the switch after I’m plugged in?
The reason I’m asking is that when we plug it in without hitting the switch, the breaker box remains silent without any fan noises, but as soon as we turn on the switch, the fan comes on.

Any tips would be sincerely appreciated!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum