Originally Posted by Dudupatty
The Fan ones on on the breaker when I hit the switch on the stairwell. I just noticed that today as I went to check the house battery and the vehicle battery.
The vehicle Barrett was at 12.1V and as soon as I hit the switch, it went up to 13.4V and the fan on the breaker kicked in. Is that normal?
Yes, the fan you hear is on the Converter/Charger. It comes on under load to keep it cool. Once your batteries charge back up the fan should go off unless you turn on a bunch of lights at night.