Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 08:23 PM   #1
fishingsfirst

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.1
State: Minnesota
THOR #17991
Carrying lawn chairs

We have a 2015 Vegas 25.1. We have 2 lawn chairs and a chaise lounger. We carry one of the chairs in the passenger side back basement compartment but it is at an angle that doesn’t make for much else in there. Not overly happy carrying them inside the RV. Don’t need to mar up the interior hitting bumps and such with the chairs. Do they sell something that you can attach the chairs to the rear ladder? I thought one could buy a bicycle rack for the receiver hitch and figure a way to attach them. Just looking for ideas. Don’t want to start hanging things all over the RV and look like the Beverly Hillbillies going down the road. I tried a search but it seems I never use the right search words. It seems that the members on here answers for everything. Thanks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.