Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 04:58 PM   #9
Elite Washington

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #6433
Thank you for the replies. I didn’t get a chance to speak with the other campers but probably could had made bigger effort to go speak with them. We had friends with us for their first ever trip in their new RV so I was busy trying to help them out and I explained to them the importance of getting a protector. By the time I even noticed people had moved into our old spot it was late. That night of course when it was too late to go knock on their door and say something is when I really got to thinking about hence the question to you all. It really bothers me that the campground would let someone stay in there but who knows what was said. They probably said something along the lines of if you have any problems with the power let us know. So unless you are paying attention and know what the tingle feels like when you get shocked may not had even noticed it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.