Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 12:02 AM   #13
vegasruv24.1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #12329
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldWEB View Post
NOW I feel really stupid....
But "stupid is" that Thor is installing a controller w/o any panels. An extra expense when not needed, by not knowing the total current output of panels that the owner may install in the future. I dunno.

Stay cool
LOL... we can be dumb and dummer...then add the dummy that put the panel on my roof..not sure how any of this works,...I hired a solar guy... my 2019 hurricane came pre wired, with a controller..so one would think that all you need to do is plug in the panel and your off and running...not quite, the guy installs a solar panel.... then goes and looks at the controller.... nothing... shows the 12v in the battery,... but no charge....orange and white wires hooked to controller...am I missing a fuse some where??? what else has to happen for this to work...?????

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.