Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 03:00 PM   #15
cramar

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Utah
THOR #12702
I haven't noticed or heard any strange noises but that could be because of of being inside the RV and probably because of my hearing which was a result of my time in the Marine Corps and Vietnam, however, my wife doesn't hear any noise or odd sounds either. I think your idea is good but will have to look at how to figure it out, so far though I have not had a problem nor have I seen one from the backup camera which is fully functional and if you look at available racks that are similar they have the same type of setup and clearance and none of the reviews that I have read have mentioned damage to the yaks. The yaks are above the roof line but that is minimal and less than the height of the air or satellite setup. I had the wife follow me when I first set the rack up and there was wobble from both the racks but that was due to the clearances between the receivers and the hitches, the problem was taken care of by hitch tighteners, I don't show them on the pictures because they are a little pain on/off.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum