Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 09:59 PM   #3
Dreinig

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New York
THOR #18561
Hi. I have Eagle Vision RV extended warranty. I haven’t had to use it YET however I did a lot of research before I purchased and I can tell you why I chose it:
They pay by credit card -,I called several RV dealers and repair shops who all accepted their insurance and said they pay promptly and no hassle. Very fair in regards to repairs
Pricing was much cheaper than dealer insurance and covers more
They will honestly tell you if they feel you don’t need certain coverage such as Coincidental, where most places will sell you anything they can
Answered all my questions and never pressured me
You can make payments monthly or pay in full
That is just my two cents. This is my first RV and it is almost two years old (bought used) so factory warranty will be up soon and I KNOW from what I’ve read it’s not a matter of if, but when, you’ll need repairs

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum