Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 05:54 PM   #4
Yosemitebob

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 33SW, Diesel
State: Washington
THOR #3195
I will be installing this next month I hope. It's works with the xantrex most of us have in our MH now, I'll mount it next to the existing panel.

Xantrex's Automatic Generator Start is a stand-alone unit that provides automatic On/Off operation for your generator. Compatible with any inverter/charger system except Xantrex MS/RS Series.Starts and stops your auxiliary generator automatically

Xantrex’ Automatic Generator Start (part#84-2064-00) is a panel and a control module system that provides automatic activation for your generator. It can be configured so that any combination of low battery voltage or air conditioner activation starts the auxiliary generator. After running for two hours, the system will automatically stop the generator.

The AGS has a user-friendly interface that displays important system information for setting and monitoring generator start and stop-times. Light Emitting Diode (LEDs) display status, Quiet Time and the time zone settings, allowing you to set desired start and stop times.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	automatic-generator-start.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	1225  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.