Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 12:21 PM   #13
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnerFam View Post
from my experience, all the Class A large motorhomes and Class A DIESEL motorhomes are built in the very same factory in Wakarusa, side by side with each other, and all by the same people down the same exact line everyday.

I don't imagine there's any 'manufacturing' difference, only the difference in parts and quality of products they use in the course of the different models, such as roll laminate versus real tile floor, or the size/type of inverter, etc., but doubtful that there's any 'real' difference in 'how' they are built, since they are built by the very same employees every day, no matter 'which' model they happen to be working on at the moment.

Quality work is quality work, no matter 'which' Class A or model they are working on at any given time. I don't think your experiences are going to change dramatically, unless you have a coach that was built 10 or 15 years ago, since many of those employees, and quality assurance, may have changed, for good, or for bad, you never know.
From my discussions with Thor not all Class A are built in the same plant. The Challengers are built in the plant that builds the Diesel Pushers. At least, according to Thor, that is where our 2015 Challenger was built and that may be why there seemed to be. a major quality difference between the Challengers and other class a unit at the time. Now, things could have changed in 6 years.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is online now   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.