Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 08:40 PM   #20
Wonderdog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #4466
Quote:
Originally Posted by papasteve View Post
If you still have this Motorhome can you tell me if the Denver mattress was able to fold with the back slide or just a regular mattress that would fold? We are wanting to replace a very big and bulky mattress we have and do not like the fold, mattress currently uneven.
Yes, we still have the 25.2. The original Denver folding mattress is still in service and we still like it. The Denver mattress is folded onto itself before closing the slide and after opening it. It is not a "regular" mattress as the fold section is a different thickness from the head of the mattress. However, when unfolded the mattress lies flat and is not uneven. I suppose the design of the mattress is custom for slides as the slide is on top of the bottom half (foot) of the bed. I suppose you could rig something and get a memory foam to put on the foot of the bed when the slide is out and use a regular mattress.
2019 Honda Ridgeline AWD
Wonderdog is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum