Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 10:31 PM   #8
JGFairfax

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Delano 24tt
State: Virginia
THOR #19471
Thanks.
Just learning about My new Thor Delano. Can’t honestly say that I’m overly impressed with the build quality above the chassis. Dealer already had to swap out new one after I picked up first new one. MB Sprinter seems pretty solid, although controls and new big screen are not intuitive.......and I own decent German cars so it’s not total unfamiliarity....House part built by Thor is not first quality though. Already broken awning Requiring temporary fix since I’m on the road, refrigerator door and bathroom door swing open on curves, closet shelf molding totally fell off, leaks under slide in rain, city water inlet Is plastic and won’t hold many hoses, although a special brass on-off valve seems to be holding, For now. And too numerous to mention rattles squeaks etc which drive you crazy, poorly supported dinette table which can take no weight at all and is noisy on the road, and etc. And a metal bar to hold the ladder which is in very dangerous position (3 stitches already.) you get the idea. All may be resolvable and usual. But not to me. So for the time being I would not be one to be recommending Thor Motor Coach to anyone....... but to be honest I was warned that almost all of the manufacturers in this industry had serious quality control problems. So far that warning stand true. Again, thanks for, you welcome.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum