Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 10:27 AM   #7
KCook

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37KT
State: Michigan
THOR #2628
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvbunz View Post
The Thor Motor Coach Owners' Club will be holding a membership drive at Ocean Lakes Campground on 27 April thru 2 May 2014. Please do not confuse this with the Thor Diesel Club spring rally. If you are a diesel owner and belong to the TDC and plan on attending their rally, make sure you follow the instructions on their web site. The TMCOC membership drive does not have any planned events, however if there are sufficant members or Thor owners who plan to attend we may be able to do a dinner/show. I will pass on my information from my recent trip to Elkhart and conversation with Jon Krider, the director of marketing for Thor Motor Coach.
Were is this at?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.