Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 09:35 PM   #22
Golfbum18

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Hurricane 29M
State: Florida
THOR #9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
I have a 2016 Vegas 24.1 and the vinyl seats are peeling. Has anyone else had that problem? I think it is from the extreme heat we are experiencing in Central Florida and my Vegas spends a good amount of time parked in an open storage lot between outings. Has anyone had the vinyl seats (front and sofa) reupholstered? What is the approximate cost? And did you have them reupholstered in the same vinyl?
SO many people have had this problem and so many posts on it you can't count them all. We just had our seats, sofa recovered with fabric when the vinyl starts this....and it won't get better btw....when you look at it today, this is the best it will ever look. Replace, reupholster, whatever but the old stuff will have to go. To reupholster will run you around 2K or better for sofa and 2 capt chairs. Be careful who you get....some locals don't have a clue and will take months to do it....find someone reputable or just buy new pieces and install them....not too difficult.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.